Sat, Sep 23|
2 Day Pistol Course
This class is a 2-Day course focusing on the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapons handling. This 2-Day course is for both the beginner who has never fired a gun to the intermediate shooter, who has been shooting for years.
Time & Location
Sep 23, 8:30 AM EDT – Sep 24, 4:30 PM EDT
Louisville, KY, 298 Albert Willett Rd, New Haven, KY 40051, USA
About the Event
About the Event
Our course is unique because we start with dry fire and manipulation exercises. In the afternoon, we begin the practical live fire. The drills you learn in our course are easy to apply in your home training. Our instructors focus on the why behind every drill.
Students emerge stronger, more alert, and conditioned to respond appropriately to any threat. The 2-Day Pistol Course includes 10 hours of range work, lectures, and intensive outdoor live-fire scenarios daily. You will learn to be in control of your immediate environment.
NO REFUNDS. To provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we often do not have space for everyone wanting to participate in a scheduled session and, therefore, must turn away students who wish to sign up. AN EVENT CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
PISTOL COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Firearm: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest a full or compact-size semi-automatic pistol from a reputable manufacturer, chambered in at least 9mm.
- Holster: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest OWB – Kydex or leather holsters specifically designed for your exact firearm model.
- (NO Cross Draw, NO Appendix Carry, and NO Shoulder Holsters)
- Pistol with at least 4 Magazines (10 Round Capacity Minimum)
- Magazine Holders
- Pistol Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course (We do have ammo for sale if you are renting a pistol): At least 600 rounds of ball ammo. No reloads or personally loaded ammo.
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch, and you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this event is $485.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. AN EVENT CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
Early Bird Ticket$388.00+$9.70 service feeSale ended
January Sale 15%$412.25+$10.31 service feeSale ended
Regular Ticket Price
This class is the foundation focusing on the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapons handling. The Pistol 101 course is for the beginner who has never fired a gun to the novice shooter, who has been shooting for years with no formal training.$485.00+$12.13 service feeSale ended
9mm Pistol Rental
This rental ticket includes a firearm, holster, magazines, hearing protection, and eye protection.$35.00+$0.88 service feeSale ended
500 Rounds 9mm$199.00+$4.98 service feeSale ended