Time & Location
About the Event
The Carbine Intro 101 course is for the beginner who has never fired a gun to the novice shooter, who has been shooting for years with no formal training. Students will leave with an in-depth and functional understanding of carbine manipulation.
A few of the skills covered are alternate firing positions, multiple target indexing, off-hand firing, stress inoculation, speed drills. All of these higher functioning skills are taught with an emphasis on movement.
CARBINE COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Firearm: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest a full size Carbine rifle from a reputable manufacturer, chambered in either 9mm, 5.56mm, or 7.62X39mm.
- Rifle with at least 4 Magazines (10 Round Capacity Minimum)
- Magazine Holders either on belt or some sort of load bearing equuipment with holders
- Rifle Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course (We do have limited ammo for sale: At least 500 rounds of ball ammo. No reloads or personally loaded ammo
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
- Inclement weather outerwear
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this day of training is $250.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. EVENT TRANSFER CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
- Carbine 101$250+$6.25 Service fee$250+$6.25 Service fee0$0