Carbine 101 & 102
Time & Location
About the Event
Our course is unique because we start with dry fire and manipulations exercises. In the afternoon, we begin the practical live fire. The drills you learn in our course are easy to apply in your home training. Our instructors focus on the “why” behind every drill.
Students emerge stronger, more alert, and conditioned to respond appropriately to any threat. The Beginner Carbine course includes range work, lectures, and intensive outdoor live-fire scenarios. You will learn to be in control of your immediate environment.
THIS IS A 10 HOUR TRAINING EVENT
CARBINE COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Carbine with at least 3 Magazines, sling required.
- Chest Rig or 3 x Magazine Pouches
- Carbine Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course: Typically 500 rounds
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this course is $250.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up.
- Carbine 101 & 102 Course$250$2500$0