Time & Location
About the Event
This class is the foundation for entry to Range University Carbine courses focusing on the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapons handling.
The Carbine Intro 101 course is for the beginner who has never fired a gun to the novice shooter, who has been shooting for years with no formal training. Students will leave with an in-depth and functional understanding of carbine manipulation.
A few of the skills covered are alternate firing positions, multiple target indexing, off-hand firing, stress inoculation, speed drills. All of these higher functioning skills are taught with an emphasis on movement.
THIS IS A 8 HOUR COURSE
CARBINE COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Carbine with at least 3 Magazines, sling required.
- Chest Rig or 3 x Magazine Pouches
- Carbine Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course: Typically 500 rounds
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- Ticket price for this training day is $250.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up.
- Carbine 101 Course$250$2500$0