Carbine 201: Dynamic Cover & Movement
Time & Location
About the Event
Dynamic Cover & Movement courses are always evolving. The intentional design of the classes will challenge a seasoned shooter and take others to the next level.
A few of the skills covered are alternate firing positions, multiple target indexing, off-hand firing, stress inoculation, speed drills, and much more.
This is an 8 hour course
CARBINE COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Carbine with at least 3 Magazines, sling required.
- Chest Rig or 3 x Magazine Pouches
- Carbine Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course: 350 rounds but extra if available
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- Ticket price for this training day is $250.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up.
- Dynamic Reflexive Carbine$250$2500$0