Sun, May 29|
Racine County Line Rifle Club
Dynamic Reflexive Pistol
Dynamic Reflexive Pistol Courses are always evolving. The intentional design of the classes will challenge a seasoned shooter and take others to the next level
Time & Location
May 29, 2022, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EDT
Racine County Line Rifle Club, 8922 Rifle Range Rd, Racine, WI 53402, USA
About the Event
Read All Below
A few of the skills that could be covered are vehicle tactics, alternate firing positions, one-handed manipulations, close contact, law enforcement qualifications, stress inoculation, speed drills, and much more.
Every class is different, and we are always changing instructors, course outlines, themes, and presentation.
Move! The Dynamic Reflexive Pistol course focuses on movement. You will not stand still on the line as we practice everything with different types of movement. Getting off the line of attack, shoot, then move, move, then shoot, continuous flow, and moving targets highlight the week.
Concealed carry is optional for much of the class to make the training more realistic to your everyday life. Scenario based training is introduced and done on the flat range. The added realism of dealing with live people who react and respond to you is the most beneficial training you can have. It’s as close to real as it gets.
PISTOL COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Firearm: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest a full or compact size semi-automatic pistol from a reputable manufacturer, chambered in at least 9mm.
- Holster: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest OWB – Kydex or leather holsters that are specifically designed for your exact firearm model.
- (NO Cross Draw, NO Appendix Carry, and NO Shoulder Holsters)
- Pistol with at least 4 Magazines (10 Round Capacity Minimum)
- Magazine Holders
- Pistol Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course (We do have ammo for sale if you are renting a pistol): At least 350 rounds of ball ammo. No reloads or personally loaded ammo
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this day of training is $225.00
- 18 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. EVENT TRANSFER CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
Dynamic Reflexive Pistol
Dynamic Reflexive Pistol Courses are always evolving. The intentional design of the classes will challenge a seasoned shooter and take others to the next level.