Time & Location
About the Event
Our launch party event comprises of a round-robin style training that showcases an overview of all the skills Range University will offer.
- Precision Rifle
- Austere First Aid
- Lock Picking
*This event is for 18 years old and up.
**DO NOT BRING PRIVATELY OWNED WEAPONS TO THE RANGE**
- Range University will provide all the ammo and training materials needed.
- Bring a water source (Bladder or water bottle)
- Bring sunblock
- Bring Snacks or a light lunch
- Dress in roughed apparel worthy of hiking in the outdoors
- No Open Toed Shoes Allowed
- Refunds are not allowed for this event, due to the limited space available
Key Event Timeline:
10:00 am – Showtime
10:30 am – Safety Brief & Introductions
11:00 am – Round Robin Training (Station #1)
12:00 pm – Round Robin Training (Station #2)
1:00 pm – Round Robin Training (Station #3)
2:00 pm – Round Robin Training (Station #4)
3:00 pm – Round Robin Training (Station #5)
4:00 pm – Round Robin Training (Station #6)
5:00 pm – Group Consolidation (Close Out The Range)
6:00 pm – Move to Prost & Personal Hygiene
8:00 pm – Opening Ceremony & Welcome at Prost (Private Event hosted by Thomas & Range U.)
11:00 pm – ENDEX
Individuals are responsible for booking accommodations.
A group rate of $99.00 a night is available under the Group Name/Code “RangeU” through:
Hampton Inn & Suites
10599 Professional Cir, Reno, NV 89511
- Sold OutLaunch Party!!!$50+$3.63 Tax$50+$3.63 Tax0$0