Lock Picking - 105 (Home Defense)
Time & Location
About the Event
You’ll learn how to gain entry into a variety of locks to include deadbolts, knob locks, padlocks, aircraft, electronic access locks, automobiles, pushbutton mechanical locks, digital and mechanical safes, hotel room doors, magnetic hardware and many, many more. Due to the nature of entry training, attendance is limited to US Citizens only.
This course is designed to better understand the locks and security devices utilized to secure homes and businesses. Skills learned during the course can be immediately employed in hardening your home or business. Nearly the entire time you’re in class, you’ll have a lock and lock picks in your hands. Because of this, it’s not uncommon for a student to use at home on the same day of graduation.
Key Learning Objectives
•Hardening of Home
•Understanding common locks
•Lockpicking and Bypass Techniques used to defeat common locks
•Common Security Devices and their vulnerabilities
•Criminal Mindset and Situational Awareness
THIS IS A 8 HOUR COURSE
LOCK PICKING COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Note Taking Material
- Water or Coffee
- Snacks and Food For Lunch
*All necessary tools will be provided.
*Each Student will receive their own professional pick set.
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this day of training is $200.00
- 14 yrs of age or older.
- US Citizen Only
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. EVENT TRANSFER CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
- Lock picking 105-Home Defense$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0