Sat, Mar 13|
Pistol 101- Female Only
Our course begins with dry fire and manipulations exercises and progresses throughout the day. In the afternoon, we begin the practical live fire. The drills you learn in our course are easy to apply in your home training. Our instructors focus on the why behind every drill.
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2021, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Louisville, KY, 298 Albert Willett Rd, New Haven, KY 40051, USA
About the Event
This is a FEMALE ONLY course. Female Only courses are the same as the other courses with the exception that all the participants are female. These classes are a great opportunity for females to have fun and train together. Why not get together with a group of girlfriends, sign-up with a friend, or show up solo. You’ll have an amazing time and learn the skills needed to handle your firearm effectively.
Our course is unique because we start with dry fire and manipulations exercises. In the afternoon, we begin the practical live fire. The drills you learn in our course are easy to apply in your home training. Our instructors focus on the why behind every drill.
Students emerge stronger, more alert, and conditioned to respond appropriately to any threat. The Pistol 101 course includes 10 hours of range work, lectures, low light/night shooting with flashlight techniques, and intensive outdoor live-fire scenarios. You will learn to be in control of your immediate environment.
THIS IS A 8 HOUR COURSE
PISTOL COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Firearm: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest a full or compact size semi-automatic pistol from a reputable manufacturer, chambered in at least 9mm.
- Holster: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest OWB – Kydex or leather holsters that are specifically designed for your exact firearm model.
- (NO Cross Draw, NO Appendix Carry, and NO Shoulder Holsters)
- Pistol with at least 4 Magazines (10 Round Capacity Minimum)
- Magazine Holders
- Pistol Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course (We do have ammo for sale if you are renting a pistol): At least 350 rounds of ball ammo. No reloads or personally loaded ammo
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this training day is $250.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. AN EVENT CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
Pistol 101 (FEMALE ONLY)
This class is the foundation focusing on the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapons handling. The Pistol 101 course is for both the beginner who has never fired a gun to the intermediate shooter, who has been shooting for years with no formal training.$285.00
9mm Pistol Rental
This rental ticket includes a firearm, holster, magazines, hearing protection, and eye protection.$25.00+$0.63 service fee