Wed, Mar 24|
Pistol 102 (1)
Pistol 102 courses are adaptive in nature. A few of the additional skills that could be covered in the class are alternative firing positions, one-handed manipulations, close contact, stress inoculation, speed drills, and much more.
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2021, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Austin, TX, 1436 FM 2571, Smithville, TX 78957, USA
About the Event
PLEASE READ ALL BELOW
Pistol 102 courses build on the foundation learned in the 101 class and put them to practice at real time speeds. Furthermore a few of the additional skills that could be covered in the class are alternative firing positions, one-handed manipulations, close contact, stress inoculation, speed drills, and much more.
Every class is different, and we are always changing instructors, course outlines, themes, and presentation.
The 102 course begins the process of learning to shoot and move. You'll no longer think of training with your firearm as going to a bench and shooting at a silhouette. You will not stand still on the line as we practice everything with different types of movement. Getting off the line of attack, shoot, then move, move, then shoot, continuous flow, and exercising target differentiation. The skills in 102 will establish the bedrock fundamentals necessary to move onto more advanced courses.
PISTOL COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Firearm: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest a full or compact size semi-automatic pistol from a reputable manufacturer, chambered in at least 9mm.
- Holster: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest OWB – Kydex or leather holsters that are specifically designed for your exact firearm model.
- (NO Cross Draw, NO Appendix Carry, and NO Shoulder Holsters)
- Pistol with at least 4 Magazines (10 Round Capacity Minimum)
- Magazine Holders
- Pistol Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course: At least 350 rounds of ball ammo. No reloads or personally loaded ammo
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this training day is $275.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. AN EVENT CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILIAR EVENT.
+$6.88 service fee
This Ticket admits one to the Pistol 102 Course.
+$6.88 service fee0