Sun, Apr 11|
ECSA Eagle Cap Shooters Association
Pistol 201 Dynamic Reflexive
Dynamic Reflexive Pistol Courses are always evolving. The intentional design of the classes will challenge a seasoned shooter and take others to the next level. Intro to movement and cover negotiation will be incorporated.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2021, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM PDT
ECSA Eagle Cap Shooters Association, 69105 Ant Flat Rd, Enterprise, OR 97828, USA
About the Event
PLEASE READ ALL BELOW
A few of the skills covered are multiple target indexing, alternate firing positions, rapid target acquisition, stress inoculation, speed drills, and much more.
The Dynamic Reflexive Pistol course focuses on movement, specifically getting off the line of attack, shoot, then move again.
Scenario-based training is introduced and done on the flat range. Students will learn to negotiate and overcome various malfunctions and barricades while in this dyynamic environment. The added realism of dealing with threats and non-threats is a beneficial training component shooters must-have. Every class is slightly different, with alternating instructors, course outlines, themes, and presentation.
Key Learning Objectives
•Rapid target engagement
•Shooting while moving in depth and width
•Accurate target engagement at distance
PISTOL COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Firearm: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest a full or compact size semi-automatic pistol from a reputable manufacturer, chambered in 9mm.
- Holster: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest OWB – Kydex or leather holsters that are specifically designed for your exact firearm model.
- (NO Cross Draw, NO Appendix Carry, and NO Shoulder Holsters)
- Pistol with at least 4 Magazines (10 Round Capacity Minimum)
- Magazine Holders
- Pistol Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course (We do have ammo for sale if you are renting a pistol): At least 350 rounds of ball ammo. No reloads or personally loaded ammo
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this day of training is $165.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. EVENT TRANSFER CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
Pistol 201 Dynamic Reflexive
This ticket admits one for the Dynamic Reflexive Pistol course.