Sun, Jun 27|
Pistol - Home Defense Course
Our home defense course will give an in-depth analysis and understanding of the acute details involved in utilizing this tool for this situation. Students will learn to create their home defense plan, hardening of the home, leveraging angles, and fields of view.
Time & Location
Jun 27, 2021, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM EDT
Fredericksburg, VA, 7834 Grand Brooks Rd, Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA 22551, USA
About the Event
Our home defense course will give an in-depth analysis and understanding of the acute details involved in utilizing this tool for this situation. Students will learn to create their home defense plan, hardening of the home, leveraging angles and fields of view, tactical considerations and terminal ballistics upon various mediums, buddy team room clearing, and much more.
This is a standalone advanced defensive skills course taught through comprehensive instruction. This will challenge each student and push them further towards becoming an active participant in their protection plan.
Key Learning Objectives
•Hardening of home
•Legal and best practices for firearms and home protection
•Effects based shooting through different wall materials with carbine
•Intro to close quarters combat
•Working in pairs/partners
THIS IS A 8 HOUR COURSE
PISTOL COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Firearm: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest a full or compact size semi-automatic pistol from a reputable manufacturer, chambered in at least 9mm.
- Holster: (Limited Rentals ARE Available) We suggest OWB – Kydex or leather holsters that are specifically designed for your exact firearm model.
- (NO Cross Draw, NO Appendix Carry, and NO Shoulder Holsters)
- Pistol with at least 4 Magazines (10 Round Capacity Minimum)
- Magazine Holders
- Pistol Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course (We do have ammo for sale if you are renting a pistol): At least 350 rounds of ball ammo. No reloads or personally loaded ammo
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this day of training is $250.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. EVENT TRANSFER CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
Pistol - Home Defense Course
+$6.88 service fee
This ticket admits one to the Pistol Home Defense course.
+$6.88 service fee0