SpyCraft - The Hanssen Case
Time & Location
About the Event
Time is running out. Someone is selling secrets that are getting our most trusted agents killed. With only 48 hours, can you utilize your SpyCraft skills to catch this traitor in the act and build a case against him before he escapes? You will work together in small teams utilizing your issued equipment to collect evidence in a live interactive environment!
Phase 1: Skills Training Participants will be provided hands-on training in lock picking, situational awareness, communications, observation, and reporting in a classroom setting. After training is complete, teams will be sent to their safe site to plan operations.
Phase 2: Live Interactive Game Participants will utilize a dossier and all issued equipment to solve a true reenactment of the case. Working in small elements, all participants will apply various skills that were learned in the skills training phase. Participants will navigate the live interactive environment while competing against all other teams. The game is played with actors with unknown loyalties, it is a "choose your own adventure" in how you interact. Decision made while in the scenario will potentially have resonating second and third-order effects throughout the game.
*Lightweight non-military style backpack
*Weather-appropriate Clothing (+extra set for emergencies
*Lightweight moisture-wicking base layer long sleeve t-shirt
*Lightweight rain shell with hood
*Lightweight gloves with good dexterity
*Moisture-wicking socks, at least 2 pairs (Darn Tough)
*Moisture-wicking winter hat
*Flashlight with white, red lens, and flashing mode
*Smartphone in a waterproof case
*1-2 liter water bladder
*$40.00 Cash for Emergency Taxi
*Notebook w/Pencil and Pen (rite in the rain paper recommended)
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Meals – Breaks will be given for meals in which you are expected to provide food for yourself and manage time to allow yourself time to eat within the scenario.
- Sleep - Time management is key. The game is built to allow for short rest periods during the scenario.
- The ticket price for this day of training is $350.00
- 16 yrs of age or older.
- US Citizen Only
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. EVENT TRANSFER CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
- SpyCraft Ames Case$350$3500$0