Sat, Oct 23|
This class is the foundation focusing on the fundamentals of marksmanship and safe weapons handling. The Carbine 101 course is for the beginner who has never fired a gun to the novice shooter, who has been shooting for years with no formal training.
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2021, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Spotsylvania County, Spotsylvania County, VA, USA
About the Event
PLEASE READ ALL BELOW
The Carbine 101 course is for the beginner who has never fired a gun to the novice shooter, who has been shooting for years with no formal training. Students will leave with an in-depth and functional understanding of carbine setup, manipulation and safety protocols for this firearm.
A few of the skills covered are firearm equipment setup, purchasing considerations, carbine safety, basic rifle marksmanship, malfunctions drills, basic and alternative firing positions. All of these higher functioning skills are taught with an emphasis on core tasks and fundamentals.
CARBINE COURSE PACKING LIST:
- Firearm: We suggest a full size Carbine rifle from a reputable manufacturer, chambered in either 9mm, 5.56mm, or 7.62X39mm. AR pistols are allowed as long as there is a commonly accepted pistol brace in place.
- Rifle with at least 4 Magazines (10 Round Capacity Minimum)
- Magazine Holders either on belt or some sort of load bearing equipment with holders
- Rifle Cleaning Kit
- Suggested Ammunition Count for Course (We do have limited ammo for sale: At least 350 rounds of full metal jacket ammo. No reloads, personally loaded ammo, steel core ammo(green tip) or other AP type ammunition.
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Food for snacks and lunch
- Water supply for 12 hours +
RECOMMENDED INVENTORY LIST
- Gloves (our suggestion, baseball batting gloves)
- Comfortable shoes
- Inclement weather outerwear
BREAKS / MEALS:
- Lunch – Breaks will be given for lunch which you are expected to provide food for yourself.
- The ticket price for this day of training is $225.00
- 21 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up. EVENT TRANSFER CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A SIMILAR EVENT.
+$5.63 service fee
This ticket admits one to the Carbine 101 course.
+$5.63 service fee0