Fri, Jul 15|
Juggernaut - 40+ Hour
A Training event modeled after the US Navy SEAL Hell Week & Special Forces Assessment & Selection. ● Understand the TRUTH About Your Physical and Mental Capabilities. ● Your mental resiliency, physical fitness, and cognitive abilities will be pushed beyond levels they have ever been tested.
Time & Location
Jul 15, 2022, 9:00 PM – Jul 17, 2022, 3:30 PM
Cleveland, OH, 10321 Silica Sand Rd, Garrettsville, OH 44231, USA
About the Event
The 40+ Hour Juggernaut Event
Throughout the daunting 40+ hour event, Range University's instructors, including retired Green Berets, Recon Marines, and Navy SEALs, will train, coach, and mentor participants to push further than their perceived limits.
This event is not a mindless physical "beatdown" session. Our instructors will use their decades of Special Operations training and experience to give participants the tools needed to adapt, improvise, and eradicate fear.
The Range University team employs proven tactics that bolster personal growth and provides direct feedback to each participant throughout the event in instructor and peer feedback.
The 40+ hour Juggernaut is challenging by design but is attainable for any motivated and physically healthy person.
DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS, DARK ENCLOSED SPACES, OR WATER.
Types of Activities that will be conducted:
- Ruck Marching
- Kim's Games
- Physical Obstacles
- Problem Solving
- Individual Tasks
- Team Tasks
- Individual Mentoring
- Peer Reviews/Feedback
MINIMUM FITNESS STANDARDS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL:
- MUST BE IN EXCELLENT PHYSICAL HEALTH.
- (NO CARDIAC, RESPIRATORY, OR ORGAN CONDITIONS ALLOWED)
- Participant must pass a 5 mile run in 45 minutes or less.
- Pass a time standard for the 12 mile ruck march is 3.5 hours or less with a 40 pound pack.
PACKING LIST: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WILL LEAD TO ADDITIONAL TRAINING
ITEMS WORN UPON CHECK IN:
- Pants. (SHORTS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED)
- T-Shirt (White)
- Underwear & Bra (Optional)
- Hat/Beanie (Optional)
- Jacket/Wind Breaker (Optional)
- Boots or Trail Running Shoes
ITEMS TO BE PLACED INSIDE A BLACK CONTRACTOR BAG
**NOTE** All packing list items must be brought in a contractor bag. ALL RUCK SACKS WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU
- Large Contractor Bag - 2 ( x 1 Additional to the one used to carry your gear)
- Socks (x 3 pair)
- Rain Jacket/Windbreaker (may be worn during check in)
- Base layer top, long-sleeved (x 1)
- Pants (x 2 pair in addition to the ones you are wearing)
- Gloves (x1 Pair)
- Blister Kit or Foot Care
- Anti-Chafing Gel/Cream
- Hydration Bladder - 3L with hose (x 2)
- 32 oz Water Bottle (x 2)
- Drivers License or Identification Card (Water Proofed)
- Headlamp (x 2 with extra batteries)
- Military MREs (x 3)
- Oral Rehydration Salts or Pedialite Blister packs (x 4)
- Personal medical items (You will inform upon check in)
- Extra White T-shirt (1)
- Hypothermia Blanket (x 2)
- Additional ORS (2)
- 550 cord/para cord (50 ft)
- Bunge Cords (x 4)
- Shorts (1 pair)
- Pelican Case/Waterproof Case (marked with your name)
- Chapstick or Lip Balm
- 1 gal Freezer ZipLock Bags (4)
- Duct Tape (x 1 Roll)
- Sunscreen (optional)
- Bug Spray (optiona)
ITEMS DURING ENDEX - (There is a shower)
- Comfortable clothes (optional)
- Flip-Flops/Shower Shoes (optional)
- Cell Phones (leave them in your car)
- Energy supplements
- Medicine, unless it is a perscription
- Knives, Firearms, or weapons of any type
- Any metal jewelry of any kind
- Any necklace of any kind
- Dogs or Pets
All vehicles will be parked on site and will be locked inside a secure location during the event.
There is no need to taxi or rideshare to this remote and isolated location.
- 18 yrs of age or older.
- NO REFUNDS. In order to provide our classes, we must commit resources, assign instructors, arrange classroom/range availability, and incur other costs associated with the class. These commitments are not reduced when fewer students attend. Additionally, we many times do not have space for everyone that may want to participate in a scheduled session and therefore must turn away students who wish to sign up.
This ticket is good for 1 participant.$225.00+$5.63 service fee